Get to know Frans Olofsson, a well-experienced and fast-paced system architect ready to realize his ideas with the Sinetiq team in Luleå.
Frans is originally from Gällivare, 240 kilometers north of Luleå, but he has lived here ever since his years studying at Luleå University of Technology. Immediately after his studies, he started working as a consultant in system development, which later led him to the system architect role. Before joining Sinetiq, Frans spent many years as a developer and system architect at BnearIT and Data Ductus.
– I’ve always been interested in computers, or at least playing games on them. My older brothers taught me programming from an early age, and as the years passed, my interest grew. Now, I believe that programming is merely a tool to realize ideas, so naturally, I want to engage more in the idea stage, says Frans Olofsson, system architect at Sinetiq.
In his role as a system architect here at Sinetiq, Frans will focus on supporting customers by implementing a service-oriented architecture, performing system integrations, and developing and making use of our product offerings. He looks forward to sharing his experience and further developing his technical competence together with his new team.
– I share Sinetiq’s vision about how development and architecture should be approached, and I want to contribute with my experience and come up with new ideas. For instance, I’m looking forward to exploring the integration between systems and how to develop a test environment in a service-oriented architecture efficiently.
– Over the years, Frans has been working closely with us and we know what great capabilities he has. His experience and our offering is a perfect match, and he is ready to support our customers and continue developing our products. We are thrilled to have him onboard, says Karl-Johan Gramner, CEO at Sinetiq.
One of the reasons why Frans chose to join Sinetiq is because he believes that our approach is the future of IT solutions, and he wants to be a part of that journey going forward.
– We are a team of driven and dedicated people, and everyone has the opportunity to create their own career path. I feel that Sinetiq is a company that knows how to combine softer values with effective work and an ambitious vision for the future of IT creation, which is a sign of a healthy work environment for me.
Besides his work, which is often carried out in front of a computer, Frans likes to stay busy in the gym and on the slopes. But his true passion is a different kind of speed.
– I love everything on wheels and with a motor, as long as it goes fast. I like to spend my spare time fixing up and keeping track of all my machines and vehicles, says Frans.